Looking for the Right Kind of Edible Oil?
There is a broad range for the kinds of oils that exist and the acknowledgment of that selection comes the question of which ones are safe to eat? Maybe you’re looking for the oil just right for the meal you are preparing for dinner or perhaps you’re just a little curious. There will be quite a few edible oils available to you either way.
What Oils Can I Use?
- Coconut oil is a common oil to see, as its properties for skin and hair care are well noted. It also makes good use for cooking; however, it’s not uncommon for it to be used when sauteing foods.
- Olive oil is another extremely common one. This one is already well known for its use in cooking and consumption, primarily being made for that given reason.
- Avocado oil is safe to consume. Many will think it comes from the seed pit within it, but the oil is instead from the same flesh of the fruit that is made to create guacamole.
- Ghee is an oil that is often turned into a type of butter, which is common to see for lactose-intolerant consumers as it contains no dairy proteins.
- Pumpkin seed oil is another good for sauteing and in some cases even baking, being rich in vitamins when consumed.
- Walnut oil, and several other nut-based oils, are typically healthy and good sources of iron and calcium. These are most commonly used for dressing or creating spreads.
This list barely scratches the surface of just how many edible oils are out there on the market, and it is best to look into any specific oils you were curious about. All these oils are gathered safely through means of extraction and cultivated perfectly for the product you buy once it hits the shelves.
Looking For Extraction Solvents?
If you are looking for ethanol, hexane, or any other plant oil extraction chemical, check out Extraction Grade Solvents to find the solvents you need in bulk at affordable rates! For more information about our products and how we can help you contact us here!